Friday, October 1, 2010

When a plane trip has 2 stops but I will change planes at neither one, is this a bad flight

When a plane trip has 2 stops but I will change planes at neither one, is this a bad flight?
About how long are the stops usually if I'm not changing planes? The plane trip is supposed to be from Springfield, MO to New York, NY, but it has stops in St Louis, MO and Raleigh, NC. Leaves at 7:00 AM and supposed to arrive in New York at 1:05 PM. Is there a good chance it will be on time? I leave from New York to go to Rome at 5:20PM, so I'm hoping there won't be too much delay.
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you never told us the airline or the flight number so we dont cant help you if you had those details you can find out if the flight is usually on time you might have to change airports too (again you didn't say what airport in new york you are landing at (I assume it will be Laguardia airport but all international flights fly out of either JFK or Newark
2 :
When I have a connection like yours I generally fly to NYC the day before and find an inexpensive motel that is close to the airport. I assume that you will be landing and leaving from the same field. The motels have shuttle services to pick you up and take you back. It may be too late if you are ticketed so just pray you will make your flight.

Search News