Tuesday, June 14, 2011

day trip to niagara

day trip to niagara?
I am planning to fly from Raleigh to Niagara for a 1 day trip on a Saturday in Sep. I have found flights 7Am and land 11AM. Return flights are 6pm landing at 10pm or so. I plan to rent a car from buffalo. The only activity that I am interested in is Maid of mists. And whatever else might fit in the time frame- any suggestions? Also, wonder if someone could recommend where I can park in Niagara? Are there reasonably priced lots not too far from the attractions- I can't walk for long distances. Thanks
Other - United States - 0 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you're only there for a day, take the Maid of the Mist boat ride and get as many views of the falls as you can. It can take several hours to see all the different views. The Canadian side has more stuff to walk around and see (shops, restaurants, etc.) as well as high-rise views of the falls too. Treat yourself to a nice lunch or dinner and have fun! there are plenty of parks around the falls too. Maybe there's a museum of the falls too, I can't remember, but I'm sure there is one! There is well-marked parking all around and if you're disabled at all there's parking if you have an H-plate. that will fill your time. Have fun! Oh and I don't think you need your passport if you're in a car, just photo ID, but google up on that, it's changing all the time.

Search News