Thursday, October 7, 2010

What time do I have to be at the airport for my 7:30am US Airways flight

What time do I have to be at the airport for my 7:30am US Airways flight?
The plane leaves at 7:30am; what time should I be there to check in? I have a bad feeling I'm going to have to wake up at 5am or earlier... (it's on Monday and the airport is RDU Raleigh/Durham if that makes any difference.) *** also what are all the things I can't bring on carry on? I know liquids - but what about eyedrops, contact solution, lotion & chapstick? Oh my that's early. Thanks Melissa for your information!
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They usually recommend getting to the airport between 60-90 before your domestic flight is scheduled to take off. Because there are often many early-morning travelers, I try to get there 2 hours early when flying in the morning like that. I would plan to be at the airport no later than 6am. Eyedrops, contact solution, lotion, and chapstick all fall under the liquids/gels rule. They can be in your carry-on, but they must be in containers 3oz or smaller, then all those containers must be put into a 1qt Ziploc baggie. They will have you take that baggie out of your bag during x-ray. If they are in containers larger than 3oz, they must go into your checked baggage.

Search News