Thursday, January 7, 2010

what can i do on my long flight

what can i do on my long flight?
i have a seven and a half hour flight tomorrow to london heathrow from raleigh durham(: does anyone have suggestions on what i should do? i have my laptop, nintendo ds, & ipod thnx(:
Air Travel - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Watch the movies, read a book, listen to music, take a nap
2 :
Bring some movies and play them on your laptop. It's also good to bring a blanket and pillow, too, so you could sleep. I just traveled yesterday from 1:20PM - 10:15PM:( It was miserable. I read and slept.
3 :
Watch the inflight movie- they usually have current ones. Or bring your fav movie or one that you have yet to find time to watch- and watch it on your laptop. But make sure you fully charge your laptop because most airlines only provide electrical plugs on business and first class. Or bring a book along- that one book that you have not had the time to read. Best time to finish it! Or grab a magazine from the airport and bring it onboard. Buy one of those sukodou battery operated sets. Kills time quick! Finally, maybe it's a great excuse for you to catch up on much needed sleep. ZZZZZ. Good luck.
4 :
listen to music, read, watch the in-flight movie..... sleep?
5 :
Best thing to do is sleep as much as possible. That way you arrive refreshed and ready to start the day. By sleeping a lot, you can beat jet lag as well. Reading a magazine and watching movies is another good way to pass the time. I think you will be fine with your laptop, nintendo and iPod.
6 :
This is my routine: 1. Buy snacks and candy for the journey 2. Buy a venti Starbucks frappuccino before I get on the plane 3. Read all of my favorite magazines 4. Write in my journal 5. Read a book - get a page turner (my fave is 'Tell Me Your Dreams') 6. Watch a movie on your laptop/in flight screen. 7. Listen to your iPod 8. If you have a laptop, play solitaire or something - keeps me occupied for ages! 9. Take regular breaks, go wash your face, brush your teeth - helps you to stay feeling fresh. 10. Enjoy the view of the clouds!

Search News