Saturday, August 14, 2010

Moving to NC nice areas other then Raleigh

Moving to NC nice areas other then Raleigh?
I am thinking of relocating to the area. I have been in Raleigh area to search but not sure it is for me. An area that is closer to what I like is the Cary area but not sure still. Also it makes it hard because I am noise sensitive and many homes there are near trains and flight path. Anyhow I was thinking of looking at Huntersville NC and was wondering what others thoughts and if any others areas one can suggest. I work from home so that is not an issue in terms of job but safety is important. Also I don't like an indutrial feel. I like quiet yet close to malls so not too in the country
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sounds like Chapel Hill may be for you if you are looking to stay in the Raleigh-Durham area. However if suburbia is your preference then Cary is the perfect place depending on how you like the sound of leaf blowers and lawnmowers. Personally I prefer Asheville, NC because of the mountains and relaxed less conservative culture. I lived in Raleigh for 12 years and Cary for 1. Liked Raleigh, hated Cary, and dreamed of Asheville. I live in Atlanta now but I still dream of Asheville and North Carolina in general. Good Luck!

Search News