Thursday, July 14, 2011

What is now your current location

What is now your current location?
I ask this because I have just arrive to North Carolina, United States. I took a non-stop, 12-13 hour flight from Riyadh, Saudia Arabia to Virginia. I was born in the U.S in Aurora, Colorado; I don't have much memory 'cause I left when I was one years old, and I've lived in Saudi Arabia for 17 years in Jedah, Riyadh, and for the most part Dammam (Back when I took the flight from Riyadh I was still living in Dammam). Right now I am 18 years old and living in Raleigh, North Carolina with my older brother who's been living here for two years. In the future I plan to live in Aurora, Colorado. So, where are you now? Have you recently done some traveling?
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Mirandola, Italy. I've been living here for 11 years, but still have a home in Highlands Ranch, CO close to Aurora. Good Luck making it back soon. Even if you had been old enough to remember the area, it's changed a lot in the time you've been gone. It's a great place to live. The most recent trip I've taken other than just here in Italy was to visit family in northern Virginia a couple of weeks ago.

Search News