Friday, August 7, 2009

Getting from Raleigh NC to Beaufort NC

Getting from Raleigh NC to Beaufort NC?
My girlfriend and I are going to be making a trip to North Carolina in a few months and have no idea how to get around. Our flight will land in Raleigh and we need to get down to the Oriental, Beaufort area. What is the best way to get from Raleigh to Beaufort? Also note, neither of us are 25 so renting a car is going to be too expensive. Some links would be helpful! Thanks Ok, we have found flights directly into New Bern, so I think our best option would be to take a taxi. Any idea how much that would cost?
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If not by car then I'm not sure how you're going to do that. Beaufort is about 2 to 2.5 hour drive from Raleigh. There's no mass transit between the two. The only way I can think of would be from Raleigh/Durham airport, take a taxi to downtown Raleigh at the Greyhound Bus station. Take a Greyhound to either New Bern. Then see if you can find a taxi service that would take you from New Bern to Beaufort. (If there are any.) I'd do some more research into that if I were you.

Search News