Thursday, April 1, 2010

Is there a place in the airport secure area to get a boarding pass when I switch airlines

Is there a place in the airport secure area to get a boarding pass when I switch airlines?
I'm flying from Raleigh to ORD on American airlines, then to Germany on United. Coming back I'm flying Lufthansa to JFK, then American airlines to Raleigh. Where do I get my boarding pass for the United flight in Chicago, and where do I get my boarding pass for the American flight in New York?
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you can get those at the ticket counters. the ones where you usually check your bags.
2 :
They should check you in right through to your final distination. You will need to go to the check in AA check in counter.......Same on the way back. Report all spammers. Like the ones who did not answer your question. Let’s clean up Yahoo Answers………I’ll start……
3 :
To what the person above me said, they will not check you all the way through because it's different airlines, unless partnered. You'll basically have to go through the check in process at the right airlines desks 4 times instead of 2.

Search News