Wednesday, April 1, 2009

cheapest flight from fayetteville or raleigh ,nc to orlando fl

cheapest flight from fayetteville or raleigh ,nc to orlando fl?
how do i find and book the cheapest way to fly to Orlando,to visit my sister.Please dont refer me to a bunch of sites where i still have to figure it out myself,tried that
Air Travel - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i found flight from Raleigh nc, to Orlando, fl for 235 on expedia.com
2 :
Try this site I do know they have cheap flights
3 :
Well, you need to be more specific about travel dates and how many people are traveling. Please add details to your question, or email me this information, and I will help you find a cheap flight. You can try the Priceline.com "name your own price" option.
4 :
make sure to book your flights 14 days in advance, and stick to low cost carriers. You should be able to get something in the $150 - $200 range (off the top of my head). The more advance notice you have the lower the fare is. Ideally you could book 30 days - 21 days from the date of departure to get the best fare.
5 :
Okay I am giving u only one site,when u search there,u get cheapest price from like 10 sites at once so it saves time. http://freetravel4ever.blogspot.com

Search News